Select one of the links below to start your research
- Open Access Theses and Dissertations: OATD.org aims to be the best possible resource for finding open access graduate theses and dissertations published around the world. Metadata (information about the theses) comes from over 1000 colleges, universities, and research institutions. OATD currently indexes 2,973,503 theses and dissertations.
- SAGE: The SAGE Premier Journals Collection contains leading international peer-reviewed journals in a wide range of subject areas, including business, humanities, social science, and science, technology and medicine. The 2016 Collection counts 824 titles.
- Directory of Open Access Books: The Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB) is a discovery service for peer reviewed books published under an open access licence. DOAB provides a searchable index to the information about these books, with links to the full texts of the publications at the publisher's website or repository.
ScienceDirect : is Elsevier’s leading information solution for researchers, teachers, students, health care professionals and information professionals. It combines authoritative, full-text scientific, technical and health publications with smart, intuitive functionality so that you can stay informed in your field, and can work more effectively and efficiently. Find articles from over 2,500 journals and more than 33,000 book titles onScienceDirect.
- Bentham Open : Publishes a number of peer-reviewed open access journals. These free-to-view online journals cover all major disciplines of science, technology, medicine and social sciences.
- The Journal of Research Practice: The Journal of Research Practice (JRP) is a quality-conscious peer-reviewed journal, published online by Athabasca University Press (AU Press), Canada, in the open-access mode. The journal relies on sponsorship rather than charging authors or readers to meet its cost of operations.
- EDX : “…EdX currently offers HarvardX, MITx and BerkeleyX classes online for free. Beginning in fall 2013, edX will offer WellesleyX , GeorgetownX and the University of Texas System classes online for free…”
- The Woman Stats Project : The WomanStats Project is the most comprehensive compilation of information on the status of women in the world. The Project facilitates understanding the linkage between the situation of women and the security of nation-states."
- Genocide Studies and Prevention : An International Journal provides a much-needed forum for discussion, as it fosters awareness of the atrocities linked to genocide while promoting the necessity of prevention.
- Strategies for Online Teaching : Online teaching is increasingly common at many types of higher education institutions, ranging from hybrid courses that offer a combination of in-person and online instruction, to fully online experiences and distance learning. The following resources provide guidelines for creating an online course, best practices for teaching online, and strategies for assessing the quality of online education."
- Medline Plus : It is "an authoritative free website where the public can find health information in more that 40 languages"
- The NTS Library : An " Online Christian Library of virtual Theological Resources: a leading worldwide Christian Internet Community Learning Resources" that provides free Christian PDF books and over 20,000 articles, chapters and illustrations.